Tuesday 9 July 2013

Collection 2000's Hot Looks Fast Dry Nail Polish in Button Moon

This product is uh-maz-ing. I've had it for more than a year now and it's still going strong. The consistency is the same as when purchased, the colour is exactly the same and there is still loads left - and all this for an un-be-liev-able £1.29 (Superdrug). 

I bet you're all dying to know what this amazing beauty bargain is, I'll enlighten you, it's Collection 2000's Hot Looks Fast Dry Nail Polish in number 33 - Button Moon.


It is such a gorgeous, minty-blue, summer colour and at that ridiculously cheap price it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I haven't purchased any other polishes from the collection but who cares!?! This one is great and that's what matters - and it is just another product from Collection 2000 (now Collection) that is amazing and cheap and is a credit to the brand.

The brush head is similar to the new Essie brushes - flat and wide for quick application in one to two strokes. The texture is non-gloopy and very liquidy, which I personally prefer. No complaints my end!

No comments:

Post a Comment